Liberalis® is a dual stack contact centre system in that is works with traditional hard/soft SIP phones as well as WebRTC.
Apart from the odd Manager phone, there is no reason to use SIP phones anywhere in the contact centre.
When an agent logs into Liberalis, the phone audio is sent directly to the browser rather than using the SIP protocol, though to be honest the agent doesn’t see/hear any difference. Where there is a huge change/benefit is within the call Centre operations, namely:
- No more SIP phones to program
- No soft phones to install on the PC
- Nothing for the agents to fiddle with and break
- No hacking (Toll fraud) as no SIP Stack
- Conversations are secure and encrypted with HTTPS
Now all you need to provision a new Agent desk, is a PC/Thin client with a browser and a USB headset.
The above remove a huge and ongoing burden from both IT and support staff within call centres, giving them more time to deal with the day to day operations