Our healthcare telephony solution is up for an award!
We are so pleased to announce that our VoIP-based healthcare telephony system is nominated for an award. Significantly, it’s on the shortlist in the prestigious ITSPA awards in the “best vertical solution” category.
Our entry is based on our new healthcare-specific solution. A well known healthcare provider with over 60 offices around the country uses the system across every one of its locations.
Healthcare telephony requirements
Healthcare organisations face increasing financial and patient care pressures. They need improved communications in order to provide exceptional service and the best value to patients. Patients expect involvement in decisions affecting their care. So they want fast and current information, as well as tailored care that accommodates their own unique circumstances. Antheus Telecom provide a healthcare telephony solution that improves patient care, lowers costs and frees up the time of costly professionals. The organisation is now more flexible and responsive during busy periods and yet still enjoys a lower total cost of ownership.
Antheus Telecom’s healthcare telephony solution
Entrants to all categories complete a detailed written self-assessment. The ITSPA Awards judges independently review each entry. We’re very proud of our healthcare telephony solution. So here are just a few of the highlights of our submission:
- A brand new portal that every employee can login to
- Changes to hot desking arrangements, the central directory and passwords etc are really quick and easy
- What’s more, there’s a full audit trail so they can see who’s doing what and when
- Listen to call recordings of conversations throughout a call centre manager’s domain
- Flag certain calls as sensitive so that only senior management can listen to them
- Set up out of hours call diverts for remote offices, so they forward to central support
- A ‘BIG RED BUTTON’ immediately sends all calls around the UK to central support in a DR situation
The ITSPA awards
The winners are announced at the ITSPA Awards, at the Barbican Tropical Gardens in London on Thursday 24th May 2018.
ITSPA is the Internet Telephony Services Providers’ Association – the voice of the next generation communications industry. They are a UK-based organisation that represents companies who provide voice services over data networks (VoIP).
Find out more
For more information about our advanced healthcare telephony solutions, please contact us.